Prev: RE: What scale? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?

RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:35:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

Yep , all three... :)

Although playing SG2 with 6mm would be tricky I think
since you have to take inividual soldiers into
consideration. I've been thinking of trying it in 6mm
though, just to get a more ralistic feel. :)

Dirtside II is usually played with 6mm.

My forces are 25mm, simply because I haven't seen any
pictures of 15mm miniatures. And I wont buy what I
cant see. :) I'm buy a load of 15's when someone posts
pics though. :) (I've seen NSL armoured and some kind
of PA, but I don't want any PA, period, and the NSL
armoured inf lacks the "infantry" feel.)

--- "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)"
<jabradley@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the link!
>
> Does GZG do models for all three scales?
>
> Thanks
> Jason

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: What scale? Next: RE: Soap bubbles?