Prev: RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale? Next: RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

*sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:21:22 -0600
Subject: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

List posts archives:
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/

Size of table is up to you, but the 15mm'ers claim that using standard
rules measure gives more 'realist' ranges. Dropping the usual comment
about
realism in a Sci-Fi game, I'll point out that this would mean you'd tend
play the same gaming area, no matter what.

I don't recall anything in Stargrunt about table size, but being a good
vacc-head, I'm not that familiar accept in case of the occasional
bees-nest
stirring you're attempting. ;->=\

The_Beast

Prev: RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale? Next: RE: *sigh* Que sera... RE: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?