Prev: Re: Figures Next: Re: Shotguns

Re: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:37:38 -0000
Subject: Re: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

On 16 Feb 2003 at 13:23, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Now, I have some of these, so that means they
> either came from Jon or Tony but I can't find
> the fighters (even by oblique reference) in any
> of the on-line catalogs. Yet I know someone
> makes ships which bear an entirely coincidental
> yet striking resemblance to X-wing, Y-wing, TIE,
> etc.

Brigade made them in their SFM range but for obvious reasons the page
was hidden on the web site. Now I can't find the page at all and I'm
not sure whether they're still in production or not.

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Figures Next: Re: Shotguns