Prev: Re: GZG Minis Question Next: Figures

Re: GZG Minis Question

Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:58:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG Minis Question

Thanks!

It's a good thing then that I've been eye-balling the
oudf for a while... This settles it. They will be my
next force. Oh, but how about Gurkas, oh, and NSL
Armoured, oh, and NAC Royal Marines, and those Old
Crow APCs, and the FSE... Argh, not to mension
Brigades great new 6mm... *sigh* I need money. Or pics
to decide. Yes, pics!

I heard Eureka is gonna post a whole new bunch of pics
soon... Can't wait! :)

(Sorry for odd behavior, it's 03.57. Worse is, I'm
heading out for a FIBUA exercise in four hours.)

http://www.architechnic.com/wf/gallery/starwars/galpic2.html

> Those are OUDF troops (the SGO range).
>
> They are not Eureka/GZG rebels, which can be seen at
>
> http://www.eurekamin.com.au/media/100sci05.jpg
>
>	Steve
> --
> The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
> http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt
>
> Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>
> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: GZG Minis Question Next: Figures