Prev: It's in there... Re: GZG stuff? Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:51:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

> Well, here's where I'm at in my own experience and what worries me
about
> this enigmatic "playtest list".

Nothing enigmatic about it.  Some people (who are mostly also on this
list) have been invited by Jon to give feedback and suggestions on
possible upcoming revisions, modifications etc.

> It simply
> stands to reason that a little bitty destroyer should not have the
same
> equations for thrust-to-mass ratio as the Death Star.

Er?  I'm not a physicist, but why does it stand to reason?  Main Drive
is a percentage of the ship, remember.

Prev: It's in there... Re: GZG stuff? Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV