Prev: RE: A question on Dirtside Next: RE: A question on Dirtside

Re: A question on Dirtside

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:10:49 -0600
Subject: Re: A question on Dirtside

I'm getting bunch for playing various game systems; I figure I can slice
the infantry groups into one, two, and three figure 'platoons' for Ogre
Miniatures.

Correct me, but the vehicles and infantry don't quite jib in scale,
right?
Not that that bothers me. The paint job's pretty crappy, but better than
anything I've tried yet, so fine by me. However, I think the dudes look
about 10mm, so , if the rules say 1:1000, then 1:500 or 1:600, inch to
meters, would be more in line, wouldn't it?

You're right, though. They do seem to pop off the bases easily enough.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: A question on Dirtside Next: RE: A question on Dirtside