Prev: Re: [OT] ROE for dummies Next: Re: [SG] was Shotguns

Re: A question on Dirtside

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:58:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A question on Dirtside

--- "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)"
<jabradley@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Anyone here play Dirtside II?  Some kid just gave me
> a box full of
> MEchWarrior Dark Ages stuff, mostly tanks, vehicles
> and infantry, and I am
> wondering if I could use it with Dirtside?  Pry the
> pieces off those crappie
> plastic bases and it seems they might work well
> although the scale is a tad
> different.
> Anyway, what do you Dirtside players think?  What
> scale should I use?  I was
> thinking of the 1" = 50 meters scale...

Heh.... I'm the wrong guy to ask, since I think most
6mm sci fi is too big as it is.  LOL

I suppose you could use the MW:DA stuff for either SG
or DS, since it's scale falls between the standards
for the two games.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canem meum.

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [OT] ROE for dummies Next: Re: [SG] was Shotguns