Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: Names

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:41:23 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:20:20 -0800 (PST), Johan "Böjeryd"
<mcboey@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Poor mailman. We were handing over
>eachothers various letters and bills on a daily basis.

When I worked for Kodak Canada I had a similar problem. There was a long
time
Kodak employee named Fred Goodall. He was a manager. He had an
assistant,
Nancy Allan. I kept getting parcels for Fred. The label would say:

      Goodall	     Fred
c/o Allan	   Nancy

So, it would come to me...

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: Names