Prev: Re: [OT] ROE for dummies Next: Names was Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

Mail Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 04:03:01 PST
Subject: Mail Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:20:20 -0800 (PST) Johan "Böjeryd"
<mcboey@yahoo.com> writes:
>Jeez, and I, thought my family had bizzarre names...
>:)
>
>Anyhow for my 0.02... I grew up with my father,
>stephmom and stephsister. My names Johan, my sisters
>name is Sophie, father Jan and stephmom Birgitta. Our
>neighbors were father Jan, mother Birgitta and kids
>Johan and Sophie... Poor mailman. We were handing over
>eachothers various letters and bills on a daily basis.
>:)

Our old mailman (lived/lives next door) once delivered me this wife's
mail.  I returned it to him (and her) while he was talking to her on the
steps of their house  after eating lunch at home - now that would be a
good route I would think - not knowing the teasing his wife would give
him about a mail man not knowing where his own wife's mail was
delivered...  He eventually forgave me... and got a new route.

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com