Prev: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:37:27 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:51:50 -0800 (PST), Brian Bilderback
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Beautiful.....
>
>(Her step sister
>> goofed by marrying Tim; middle
>> children, again.)
>
>What's her step brother's name?

Her step brother's name is Lamar. Her brother's name is Mike (or, as we
like
to think of him, "Dr. Mikey"; he's a research scientist in a university
in
Cincinatti and he's younger than Alana). Marie Vee is a researcher at
Proctor
and Gamble. They're one of those amazingly overachieving couples that
you'd
hate if they weren't so darned likable!

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update