Prev: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters Next: ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC

Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

From: devans@n...
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:40:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

>You weren't playing vector, were you? Try it in vector, with that huge
ship
>able to spin in place and I think you'd find the results different.

I left this out of my list of unstated assumptions, but that list should
included vector vs. 'cinematic', table size and fixed-or-not, etc.

Please note that I STILL say cinematic is fairly good for Newtonian
movement within a limited relative-to-mu area, and requires a metagame
if
ships are moving fast enough to go off the edge of the board. I'd have
make the board semi-fixed, though. It's relative speed, but ALL speed is
relative. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters Next: ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC