Prev: Interesting read for possible background material for Islamic/Arabic forces... Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:02:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:38:17 +0100, Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>(I and my SO have *almost* the same family name - mine is "Ohlson",
hers is
>"Olsson" - so we're always bickering about which of us it is who spells
it
>incorrectly... so of course I can't admit to being called "Ohlsson"!
<G>)

You think that's bad? My fiancee's first name is Alana. So, after we're
married, we're going to be Allan and Alana Goodall. You think this might
cause
some confusion with mail...? *grin*

Allan Goodall		     http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Interesting read for possible background material for Islamic/Arabic forces... Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV