Prev: Rheindahlen Con Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

FT : FB3...

From: RAF TAZ <yoyraf@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:19:10 +0100
Subject: FT : FB3...

I don't have enough time to read all the messages sent on

this mailing list but I'm sure some of you have begun

creating Weapons and ships for the Japanese, UNSC, or

Islamic armies.

I've just contacted "Lord" Owen, and FB3 is not on

the

starting blocks...

So my Question is : can someone sum up the most important

ideas concerning new weapons and the "philosophy" of

these

nations (I was interested in giving to the japanese fleet a

close-combat skill but it may be hard to play...).

YOY, a patient but frenchy player

"Plus les choses changent et plus elles restent les memes"

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166

(0,35 Euro Hors coût du SMS)

Prev: Rheindahlen Con Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV