Prev: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th Next: Re: Points was [FT] CPV vs. NPV

RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:31:41 +1100
Subject: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

G'day,

> Has anyone played with the idea of finding a way to
> apply FMA dice to FT?  Just curious, I haven't myself.

Sort of, the Piquet mesh of FT I did uses opposed FMA-like dice rolls
which
takes into account crew quality, weapon size and type etc. Not 100% what
you're after and not well tested as yet, but may provide inspiration.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th Next: Re: Points was [FT] CPV vs. NPV