Prev: Re: [OT] Another quote Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV

Re: [OT] Another quote

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:40:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Another quote

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> The National Post carried a letter today from a
> women in Mississippi who basically was telling
> Canada the US didn't want our help, that we
> were ineffective and kind of a joke militarily and
> politically and that they'd go ahead and get the
> job done without us fine.

She was wrong.	We do want your help.  In whatever way you are able, we
want it.  Fact is, Canada has been there for us, and helped us through
our worst hours...

Stand proud Tomb.  You and yours have given, have held faith, and been
staunch and true friends time and again.

In the political arena...  Last time I checked, Canada hasn't kicked us
when we're down, didn't tell us that we deserved to be attacked.

Maybe the military days are over, but I'm not so sure...  Canada has
troops in Afghanistan, has had them in from the get go.  *shrug*
Whether it's one or a million it's still Canadian's risking thier lives
for the US.

And as to quality...  Well, frankly, you aren't the ones that bombed us
in a marked training area.  THAT is worth being embarassed about.

Rand.

Prev: Re: [OT] Another quote Next: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV