Prev: [OT] Gaming rooms Next: RE: [OT] Gaming rooms

Re: [OT] Gaming rooms

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:16:08 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Gaming rooms

> > A converted one car garage actually......hardly a hall...)
>
> Not wanting to drag the list off topic too much I wouldn't mind
hearing
more
> details. It sounds impressive from John's descriptions and after
seeing a
> mates gaming palace* Derek and I are slowing drawing up plans for a
gaming
> room in our house when ever we actually get enough money together to
buy
the
> land and build it (old age project I fear!).

Well it is not that impressive I merely in closed the garage "removed
the
door and
put up wall and window". I have two 4'x8' tables as well as various
shelving
and
storage containers on casters below the tables. There is also a large
walk
in closet
with more shelves. I have a standard steel desk for working and all my
Geo-hex is
stored in boxes on shelves hanging sapended from the ceiling. And once I
clean up
all my ever-never-done projects I'll set up a game and take some
photos....)

Don

Prev: [OT] Gaming rooms Next: RE: [OT] Gaming rooms