Prev: Re: [OT] Test Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

[SG2] SG2 Index Updated

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:12:37 -0600
Subject: [SG2] SG2 Index Updated

I have updated the Stargrunt II index. There were a couple of small
items left
out of the index, and these have been added.

You can download the index from my web site. The main page of my SG2
page is
http://sg2.hyperbear.com.

There are four versions of the index. You can download a Word 97
version, or
an RTF version, both of which are zipped. Or, you can download a PDF
version
on 8.5" x 11" paper, or download a PDF version set up for A4 paper.

The index page is found here:
http://home.att.net/~agoodall/sg2/sg2-index.html

Let me know if you have any problems with the index.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [OT] Test Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]