Prev: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia

Re: Space Master Starship Construction

From: "Joe Ross" <ft4breedn@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:11:21 +0000
Subject: Re: Space Master Starship Construction

No, I mean OLD.. as in 1990 old...
Thanks though..
Joe

On Sunday 09 February 2003 05:04 pm, Joe Ross wrote:
 > <Flak Vest>
 >
 > Anyone still have the old SpaceMaster SpaceLaw starship construction
rules
 > anymore? I remember them being VERY detailed, and having lots of
 > interesting facets.. Maybe I could use them to spark some ideas in
me...
 > Joe
 > </Flack Vest>

ICE are still alive, is this the manual you're looking for:

http://store.ironcrown.com/detail.jsp;jsessionid=as138QAFA896?itemId=515
7&category=2042

BTRC have a product that may be worth checking out also ( I've never
looked
at
it, but CORPS is a good rpg system, and 3G3 is pretty damned detailed,
so I
imagine that this Vehicle Design System should also be pretty cool ),
check
it out:

CORPS VDS ( Vehicle Design System ):

http://www.hyperbooks.com/catalog/20024.html

Anyhow -

Beers!

Prev: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia