Prev: Re: Thought on Orbital Bombardment... Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:41:50 +0900
Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

I would find that remarkably confining... what are you using for ships,
rice
grains? <g>

on 03.2.10 9:57 AM, Imre A. Szabo at ias@sprintmail.com scribbleth:

--
I suggest that the only books which influence us are those for which we
are

Prev: Re: Thought on Orbital Bombardment... Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]