Prev: Re: DS: Walkers Next: [OT] Star Frontiers Re: DS: Walkers

DaGoom bases

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:11:23 -0500
Subject: DaGoom bases

I remember postings from people who weren't to fond of the use of chits
on
the table in SGII -- largely for aesthetic reasons, if I recall
correctly.

This produvc looks like it *might* be useful for such players...

http://www.dagoom.com/stattracker.htm

...but damned if I can be sure.  The pages are irritatingly vague about
how
the bases can be used, but it looks as though it's a two piece system: A
baseplate, to which a figure can be attached, and a "sub-base" with
three
sliding indicators upon it, for keeping track of points or other values.

I, for one, would want to see these things in person before investing in
them.  Of course, since prices aren't even listed I would want more
information, as well....  Definitely needs more pictures, and at least
*one* of the "Battle Meter" that they sell.

Anyone have any experience with these things?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: DS: Walkers Next: [OT] Star Frontiers Re: DS: Walkers