Prev: Re: DS: Walkers Next: Battletech and 3D ship images

RE: Unsubing for deployment, JA

From: John Hamill <jwdh71@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:55:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Unsubing for deployment, JA

--- Mark Sykes <tardis@byterocky.net> wrote:
> At 6:20 PM -0800 5/2/2003, Michael Brown wrote:
> >Opsec?
> >
> >Michael Brown
>
> You know us but what about the lurkers?
>
> ;-)
>
> MarkS

When large military equipment moves to a port it isn't
a secret, all you have to do is sit by the highway or
railline that connects the military base with the
port, and watch the iron roll by. I was on I37 last
week watching military equipment on civilian flatbeds
roll by going south from San Antonio. From there
there's only one place it could be going, and that's
Corpus Christi.
Opsec is not possible in a deployment of this size,
especially when so much of the forces start out in
your home territory.

John Hamill
Sometime lurker

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: DS: Walkers Next: Battletech and 3D ship images