Prev: Re: My Life Story, Philosophy of Design, Colonization Patterns, and other trivia, was Re: DS: Walkers Next: RE: DS: Walkers

OT Thanks To List

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:08:55 -0600
Subject: OT Thanks To List

Hey Gang,

I finally got to personally meet another member from
this group. Ted Arlauskus had some movement officer
training to attend her at FT Hood, and contacted me
and dropped by. Had a great time b.s.ing about gaming
and other topics. He also had the same reaction to my
game room as John A did...) So thanks to the powers
behind the group.....I owe you one...)

Don