Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: scenario ideas [Forwarded with concern] for discussion (but not on Abortion...)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:07:03 +0100
Subject: Re: scenario ideas [Forwarded with concern] for discussion (but not on Abortion...)

----- Original Message -----
From: <Beth.Fulton@csiro.au>
> > 3) History wise, how might this affect certain debated aspects of
the
> > time line (ESU and IC swallowing India (all of South Asia)
> > and SE Asia) to make these events more likely to have occurred?
>
> I'd be tempted to skip tat potential hot potato altogether and place
it on
> divided colony world. Resources, radiation belts, ozone holes,
NRE-like
male
> only starter colonies etc could all explain needing to draw brides
from
> elsewhere.

In the settling of the American West, weren't there many times of a
soignificant shortage of women ?
There certainly are a number of Western films that deal with this topic
;-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]