Prev: Forwarded from [Starguard] Beast Masters Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

forwarded from [Starguard] 25 mm figures question (features on figures)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:35:53 PST
Subject: forwarded from [Starguard] 25 mm figures question (features on figures)

From: "triphibious <triphibious@juno.com>" <triphibious@juno.com>
To: Starguard@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:58:35 -0000

Okay, really odd question (He asks some other kind she/he says) here:

I am looking for a squad or two of low tech, light infantry figures
for my People's Holy Republic (Christian Communists) squads.

Ideally should be East/South Asian in apearance (since we are talking
25 mm these details become more easily visible.)

			      Gracias, Glenn

Remember Starguard is the Game That would Not Die because of you, the
players!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Forwarded from [Starguard] Beast Masters Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]