Prev: GenCon 2003 Indy - Game Masters Needed! Next: Re: Geo-Hex To Close

Re: Geo-Hex To Close

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:24:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Geo-Hex To Close

> OK, apart from the official Mage Knight game mats, which are a nice
bit of
> kit, I wonder how well the MK lines at GeoHex have sold?

Bad news this.

The Mage Knight terrain is very good and usable in a variety of
settings.
I've quite a few of the Upland Terrain pieces.

I wonder if they might have sold better had they been releases as
general
terrain and not under the Mage Knight banner?

Also picked up a couple of the new Battleground pieces. I highly
recommend
the Dragon's Lair. Nothing in the piece itself implies a fantasy
setting.
It's a great narrow canyon/arroyo piece.

Regards,
Bob

Prev: GenCon 2003 Indy - Game Masters Needed! Next: Re: Geo-Hex To Close