Prev: RE: [OT] Columbia Next: RE: [OT] Columbia

[FT] Cloaking

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:44:07 +1100
Subject: [FT] Cloaking

G'day Roger,

> I've written up some rules I quite like for this:
>
> http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/newrules.html

OK I haven't read the page so I could be missing something here (i.e.
something above the fast look I gave the sight), but the cloaking rules
start promisingly with
"The MT cloak is an interesting concept, but as written seems fairly
flawed
from the point of view of playability. This is a new implementation
which
attempts to be rather less genre-specific and more fun to play."

And then there is a table and then.....

So when are you planning to finish the rules or are they cloaked too? ;)
;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [OT] Columbia Next: RE: [OT] Columbia