Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:11:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Oh? well, things then turned out easier. :)

Yeah, I'd like to see the force compositions for the
two forces. Do feel free to contact me off list if its
seen as a bit of a secret. :) Any fluff is welcome
too. :) (Very welcome) i.e units taking part,
commanders, previous histories and such. If you have
developed them. :)

The reasons for my interest have been explained. I run
a Near future rpg group too, sortof a very modified
twilight:2k set at a later date. My players have just
made their way back to the US and this would be great
if I could find a reason to introduce them to DS2...
:) (I'm the only one playing, well, collecting and
dreaming about then, non-gw games around here.) :)
Putting them in charge of the forces of either side
would be a good incentive... :)

Thanks for your reply!

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=17&n=4253423&e=374335

> > I'd really like to know more on the background to
> the
> > Tuffleyverse Second US civil war  as well. It
> seems
> > like it coincides well with our version. :)
> > I own SG2 and DS2, but none of them really deals
> with
> > that subject...
>
> :-) Good luck.  I've only extrapolated from the same
> rulebooks
> you own.  The timeline for the Second American Civil
> war is
> written in the DSII rulebook.
>
> The scenario takes place few years into the struggle
> and a lot
> of the mainline units have been eliminated or
> severely depleted.
> Fighting continues with militia and second line
> units.  In this
> history, it's the Provisional Military Government
> that has seized
> control (Emergency powers) and has effectively
> nullified the U.S.
> Constitution.  The loyalists to the Constitution are
> in rebellion
> against the Provisional government.
>
> Are there any other points you'd be interested in?
>
> Jon

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.