Prev: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s. Next: Re: [FT] Operational game

{Very OT} [Starguard] Webgame Campaign Map being updated

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 12:11:30 PST
Subject: {Very OT} [Starguard] Webgame Campaign Map being updated

Just thought there might be some interest:

One turn done and a second in progress - this is a site to see a web
game
in progress of Starguard.

Yes, I am playing an allied race to the slave raiding Ralnai (spit!)
former oppressors of the Nektons...

<grin>	I guess everyone has a dark side...

Gracias,
Glenn

From: "Bill <kurtz009@hotmail.com>" <kurtz009@hotmail.com>
To: Starguard@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:15:41 -0000

To get an idea of where folks are, take a look at the web page.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/AAAmeron/test.htm

I am not quite done with T2, but some of you will see your move
depicted alreay.

Still need 1 set of orders, but the desired submission time has not
yet been met.

Bill K

Remember Starguard is the Game That would Not Die because of you, the
players!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s. Next: Re: [FT] Operational game