Prev: Re: GZG-WCC II? Next: Re: GZG-WCC II?

Re: GZG-WCC II?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 07:30:20 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-WCC II?

Jerry Acord wrote:

> Michael Brown wrote:
> > A survey of the local community rooms reveals the cheapest single
room is
> > $50/hour plus insurance and other fees.  Is this typical elsewhere?
>
> At the hotel where GZG ECC VI is taking place (Lancaster PA) rooms are
> about $60/night (double occupancy) plux tax.
>
> -- Jerry Acord

I believe Michael is referring to the cost of the meeting room and not
the cost of the lodging.

Our costs for the ECC are less expensive for a number of reasons.  We
meet in a tourist location that is in the "off season."  We've also
established a track record and relationship with the hotel.  The last
contract we negotiated was for three contracts for the years 2002, 2003,
and 2004.

Jon

Prev: Re: GZG-WCC II? Next: Re: GZG-WCC II?