Prev: Re: Any Chicago area events? Next: Re: Any Chicago area events?

Re: Any Chicago area events?

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:27:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Any Chicago area events?

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> --- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:
> > Joe Ross wrote:
>
> > Can't help ya with the first request, but the
> > second, that's easy!
> > :-)
> >
> > http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html
> >
> > Indy
>
> BTW, Indy, I tried contacting the player in Bend, OR,
> and got an undeliverable message from the server.

All I can suggest is that said person dropped his email
addr and never told me that it was no longer active.  :-/
One of the problems in maintaining these kinds of lists
(I discovered a few months ago I was still listed in another
list for Ogre/GEV opponents - I had signed up to it 7-8
years ago and since nothing ever happened, had plum done
gone and forgot about it!). I'll correct the webpage for
this particular person (no time for me to go testing each
and every person's entry, alas)

Mk

Prev: Re: Any Chicago area events? Next: Re: Any Chicago area events?