Prev: OT: Pet Deification was WCC Next: Wheeled tank

Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:07:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious

They are nice, but seem like small consolation.  "My
friends battled the KV to a glorious death, and all I
got was this shirt."

But they already have me thinking about things for a
possible WCC.  I'm gonna have to keep up the dialogue
about that.

--- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> Brian Bilderback wrote:
> >
> > Bastard
> >
> > --- Nicholas Caldwell
> <nicholascaldwell@earthlink.net>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Just wait until you see our t-shirts. ;-)
> > >
> > > Nick Caldwell
> > > GZG ECC T-shirt-meister
>

> Would you like an ECC golf shirt?  Nick getting a
> bunch ordered
> with extras shirts available for sale at the
> convention and for
> others who are unable to attend.  We can set one
> aside for you
> if you'd like one.
>
> Jon

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: OT: Pet Deification was WCC Next: Wheeled tank