Prev: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious

Re: WCC

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@b...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:55:45 +1000
Subject: Re: WCC

At 8:35 AM -0800 28/1/2003, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>--- Alan and Carmel Brain <aebrain@webone.com.au>
>wrote:
>>  From: "Brian Bilderback" <greywanderer987@yahoo.com>
>>  > =====
>>  > Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.
>>
>>  "Love me, Love my God"
>>
>>  Wups, Canis not Deus. Close enough...
>
>Subtle difference:  According to some theology, God is
>outside the universe.	According to my dog, she's the
>center of it.
>

>=====
>Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

The alternative secret translation reads:
Qui me amat, amet et felis meum

-just that the cats want the truth to be less obvious.
The dogs +think+  that +they+ are the centre of the the universe and
the cats know the true situation.

Prev: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious