Prev: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious

RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:44:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious

--- Michael Brown <mwbrown@sonic.net> wrote:

>  Based on Ted's research most hotels maybe
> prohibitive ($X00.00 per day) but
> other venues (VFW, Community Rooms) may not be
> centrally located for travelers
> (as opposed to Travellers :) ).

Central is going to be tough to achieve, given the
amount of area "west" covers.  the Bay area or
northern/central California seems a good comprimise
for those along the I-5 Corridor - as close to halfway
between Seattle and San Diego as you can get.  But
that leaves out those western states not actually ON
the coast.

The most logical choice geographically is also
probably the least feasible financially - Vegas.  I-15
would pull in folks from So Cal AND the northern
mountain states, and there are fairly straight shots
to it from Idaho and northern CA as well.  Reno might
be an alternate option, and a lot of the little
regional airlines have cheap tickets to there.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: All this ECC talk is making me envious Next: RE: All this ECC talk is making me envious