Prev: Re: [OT] Sci Fi book question: 1633 Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: [OT] Sci Fi book question: 1633

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:54:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Sci Fi book question: 1633

On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:12:50 -0500, "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
wrote:

>At some point in the book, they compare one
>of the main characters to a US Civil War era
>figure, but they do so by sort of oblique
>reference. The characters both seem to know
>who they're talking about.

Can you give us an example of what they said? I'm sure that even if we
haven't
read the book, some of us could figure out the Civil War figure...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [OT] Sci Fi book question: 1633 Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?