Prev: [OT] I dinna see no popups on Andy's site... Re: Uber Dirtside website? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:27:07 -0600
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

With regards to EMP, you mis-understood me.

In the 3rd book, a God-King has a "special" weapon created for him by
the
geek God-King.	He lobs it at the LRRP team and all their electronics
die.
After that happens he (the God-King) can't get his weapon to lock onto
the
target even when he's shooting back at them or running in plain site.

Also to the best of my memory there isn't an instance where the GK's
shoot
down regular artillery shells, but the sensor ones last less than a
minute.

So you have a system that a) can hit targets with functioning
electronics,
b) can't lock onto targets without functioning electronics, and c)  many
examples of this.  All of which add up to something any brain-boy should
be
able to connect the dots on.

It's a small quibble, and maybe Ringo has some twist planned to confuse
the
reader, but my gut tells me that's where he's heading.

I still recommend the books.

Bill

		      Ryan M Gill

		      <rmgill@mindspring.com>	      To: