Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:34:55 -0600
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

***
They can kill anything they can see--including
individual artillery shells.  They don't bother with
artillery barrages, just with single shells
individually.  They learned their lesson on those.
Which is why I suggested the SADARM rounds be
camoflaged in a standard artillery fire mission.
***

I missed the first part of this discussion; I think my mail server went
comatose. Ryan's reply to Oerjan was the first I'd seen. If so, forgive
my
ignorance. I've not read any John Ringo novels.

Isn't part of the problem with such 'god'-like beings that you can't be
certain of their limitations? You don't suppose they could detect the
different flight characteristics of the various rounds?

Of course, I can see where a higher level planners would assume they
could
learn to counter: 'I'm sorry, Captain, but we can waste this advantage
save your men. We need this to work for the big push. (archaic?) Request
alter the ammo for the fire mission denied.'

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?