Prev: Re: Stupid Questions (for Jon or anyone else who knows) Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:07:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Platoon is 3-4, Battery is almost always 2 platoons.

Fits into Cascadian docrine nicely, where
platoons/lances are 4-5, companies are 3 platoons (so
it's be 2 platoons of 4 guns, 1 platoon with CBR, ADA
and reloads)

> Excellent point.

Thanks.  My one major PROBLEM with off-board is that
some cheesehead will decide that since it's off-board
and untouchable by anything in the game except CBF,
and since that's merely an issue of firing every other
turn, they're gonna make their SPG's slow tracked or
LMW or something equally cheapass, regardless of what
they're fielding on the board.	As opposed to lil' ol'
me, who figures the force in question is going to
equip their SPG's with mobility that actually makes
sense on a larger operational scale.  Of course, house
rules or Narns can take care of that.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Stupid Questions (for Jon or anyone else who knows) Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question