Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: RE: DSII: Command Unit Question

RE: DSII: Command Unit Question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:16:38 -0500
Subject: RE: DSII: Command Unit Question

>a discussion has come up on the Yahoo SG/FT discussion
group regarding Command Units in DSII.

>From Andrew Martin's DS2 FAQ (once you plough through all the pop-ups
and

Command and Control Systems
What are the rules concerning Command/Communications systems? We know
how
much space they take up in a vehicle and what they cost but what are
they
used for? Why should one have one, except to provide an expensive
target?
Page 6, Command, Control and Communications talks about them, but that's
it. I don't recall anything in the assorted FAQ about them.

"Look under the rules for “Rallying” on page 24."– Gary Jeffery

"Read the “Loss of Command Unit” rule on page 24 – particularly the
very
last sentence."– Oerjan Ohlson

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: RE: DSII: Command Unit Question