Prev: AVLB's was RE: AP News Story Next: Ping

RE: AP News Story

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:47:04 -0500
Subject: RE: AP News Story

At 2:37 PM -0600 1/21/03, devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

>I'm still fairly certain you're NOT to make a target of yourself. The
>vehicle alone 'represents a sizable investment...'

At least the track he has now doesn't wave the Bridge around in the
air 60' above the vehicle saying "SHOOT ME HERE NOW!!! I'm deploying
my bridge so tanks can come eat you!" It still has a darn huge
profile when traveling but it's a fair improvement.

>PS John doesn't know WHERE he's going, so you really can't say
'Iraqis'...
>*wink *wink* *nod* *nod*

Well, Rumsfeld did say Turkey. We've already got forces in Kuwait.
Sounds like a nice two front attack to me.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: AVLB's was RE: AP News Story Next: Ping