Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: AVLB's was RE: AP News Story

RE: AP News Story

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:37:41 -0600
Subject: RE: AP News Story

***
He'll be hoping that the other guys put enough fire on the Iraqis
covering the place he's supposed to bridge that his AVLB doesn't
start making like a coffee maker.
***

That was NOT an image I wanted!

Quick, John, put your hands over your ears and go 'lah lah lah...'

All I ask is you be moderately sensible about it. 'You know, fly
casual...'

***
3)I could duck into my hatch, but the only thing that
justifies that is chemical attack.
***

I'm still fairly certain you're NOT to make a target of yourself. The
vehicle alone 'represents a sizable investment...'

I just wish I could offer even that much to our friends in Oz.

The_Beast

PS John doesn't know WHERE he's going, so you really can't say
'Iraqis'...
*wink *wink* *nod* *nod*

Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: AVLB's was RE: AP News Story