Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story

RE: AP News Story

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:42:08 -0600
Subject: RE: AP News Story

***
John, IIRC last year you avoided GZG East Coast Con by going to NTC.
This
year you're going to the Mideast.  Any idea what you're going to be
doing
next year?
***

Good gosh, man, don't you think he's got enough on his mind without
having
to plan that far in the future? ;->=

We can depend on him to come up with a new and even more unarguable
excuse
next year. I agree, it would be nice to have forewarning of any of this
magnitude, though.

John, I haven't forgotten your question about my intra-system campaign I
started to set up a few years ago; I'm having trouble finding the
hardcopy,
and I didn't realize I might be under the gun to get  back to you. So
you
see, you have yet another responsibility to keep your butt in one piece.
Come back safe.

I won't ask you to duck. It's not your style. Just stand behind/in hard
cover taller than yourself.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: AP News Story Next: RE: AP News Story