Prev: Re: (OT)"Papers on Armour" hmmm definately has my attention Next: Re: unsubscribe

Re: (OT)"Papers on Armour" hmmm definately has my attention

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:59:24 -0600
Subject: Re: (OT)"Papers on Armour" hmmm definately has my attention

What the .........  I got this same message last night in our
<sales@dldproductions.com> account.  Who are these guys? I looked at
their
subscription rate and PLOP! had a cow! Besty  #THX-1138 is doing fine.
Running around the shop and ....no,no,no. Ummm...
I'm thinking about subscribing, looks like there would be some very
interesting information to be had.   But would like to know if anyone
else
has heard of these guys, and has a subscription.
Later,

David,
       I got the same spam and had the same reaction to their
"subscription
rates" they must be out of their ****en minds!

Don

Prev: Re: (OT)"Papers on Armour" hmmm definately has my attention Next: Re: unsubscribe