Prev: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DSII: VTOL's Next: Re: Ranks/Services/Etc.

Re: Ranks/Services/Etc.

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:05:09 PST
Subject: Re: Ranks/Services/Etc.

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:07:03 -0500 "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
writes:
>Someone called into question my ordering of
>Canadian Generals. Without delving into
>classified matters (sorry, a jab at another
>thread),

Canada has an army big enough to require Generals?  Oh, that's
classified, right?

LOL!!

Gracias,
Glenn

who thinks the US government should have classified every document it
issued during the cold war so Russia would have folded earlier due to
bankruptcy paying all those bureaucrats to translate, collate, and file
the documents...

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [Stargrunt-Fullthrust] DSII: VTOL's Next: Re: Ranks/Services/Etc.