Prev: Ranks/Services/Etc. Next: ENLISTMENTS AND CONSCRIPTION

Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:55:56 -0500
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

Mark:
>All I'm using is Front Page Express for my HTML work.

AGoodall:
>I used that for my first web page. I heartily suggest finding an editor
where you have to add the HTML yourself and do it by hand

Strongly concur.  Buy "HTML for Dummies" or something similar and learn
write it by hand, otherwise you won't know how to fix any mistakes.
Once
you do that, you might want to download an editor (CoffeeCup had a free
Lite version last time I looked--which was last year--and I'm sure there
are others).  I've tried 4-5 editors but now (except for tables) I
usually
just write the code by hand.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Ranks/Services/Etc. Next: ENLISTMENTS AND CONSCRIPTION