Prev: RE: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: RE: Power Projection Review

RE: Power Projection Review

From: "Mark A. Siefer" <siefertma@w...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:02:30 -0600
Subject: RE: Power Projection Review

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Dean Gundberg
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 8:43 AM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Dean Wrote:
>Steve Jackson Games who was selling the 'Lite' version in the US is now
sold
>out.....but I just got a copy of 'Escort' in the mail yesterday :-)

  That's where I got my copy.... You got a copy of Escort??? Lucky. At
least
I can expect Dominic to put updates on his web site soon.

Now... If someone would start a PBEM game.  It's been years since I got
involved in one.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

Prev: RE: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: RE: Power Projection Review