Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

Re: [OT] Sevice

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:24:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Sevice

This is called Stop Loss and has been in effect for
quite some time in the Army for specific specialties
(SF and Aviation to name a few).

Los was trying to explain it to a friend of ours, they
could not get the fact that he could not leave.

Magic

PS Will be un-subbing sometime in the next 6 weeks.  I
have been designated for an overseas deployment as
well.  More info as events warrant.  (Course it might
give me time to do my FT-Littoral Ops and SAR that I
have been in the thinking stage on.