Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [OT] Sevice

Re: [OT] Sevice

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:46:51 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Sevice

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:49:35 -0500 Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>
writes:
>At 10:32 PM -0500 1/12/03, Laserlight wrote:
>>I got a message from Schoon today that his (USMC) unit is being
>>deployed.
>
>Ack. Everyone's getting deployed for the real thing. I've had several
>co-workers have their unit's activated as well as other folks.
>
>If you're here and have been activated or are about to be, good luck
>and stay safe. Keep your heads down and come back in one piece.

Ditto that.

Although not my AOR (too far West)  I know people here at work have been
working very conscientiously to prepare our products (although many hope
they don't have to be used;  IIRC Ben Franklin said, "There never was a
good war or a bad peace" - but then he never war gamed!)

Hopefully the Department of State (and it's counterparts in other
countries, I'd even accept successful efforts from the fumble butt UN)
can find a peaceful solution (not that i'm betting on it...)

Gracias,
Glenn

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

Prev: Re: [OT] Sevice Next: Re: [OT] Sevice