Prev: Operational Game Next: RE: Operational Game

Re: [OT] Sevice

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:49:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Sevice

At 10:32 PM -0500 1/12/03, Laserlight wrote:
>I got a message from Schoon today that his (USMC) unit is being
>deployed.

Ack. Everyone's getting deployed for the real thing. I've had several
co-workers have their unit's activated as well as other folks.

If you're here and have been activated or are about to be, good luck
and stay safe. Keep your heads down and come back in one piece.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Operational Game Next: RE: Operational Game