Prev: Con Queso and Programming [partially OT?] Next: Re: Con Queso and Programming [partially OT?]

Re: Cheesy request/Full Metal Buffy

From: "Kevin Balentine" <kevinbalentine@m...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:23:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Cheesy request/Full Metal Buffy

Thanks to everyone for their responses. Carnage Con Queso should be a
fun time for all the players.

My next project is Full Metal Buffy. I have a few of Jon's (Not) Buffy
the
Vampire Slayer figures (and I'm ordering more this weekend) and I need a

way to put them on the table.

If anyone has tackled this already, I'd be glad to hash out some ideas
for it.

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:14:30 -0700

>Hi,
>
>I don't know if a scenario was posted *recently* to the list by Rick
>Rutherford, who was the winner at the last GZG-ECC and is doing the CCQ
>scenario at GZG-ECC this year.
>
>Last year's scenario is available at:
>
>http://www.stargrunt.ca/scenarios_aar/conqueso/conqueso.htm
>
>though there is some Referee specific information I never got around to
>putting up.
>
>The first CCQ scenario, run a couple years back, isn't available online
>anywhere (to the best of my knowledge), but the general idea is similar
>last year's.
>

>>Could whoever posted the Carnage Con Queso scenario please re-post
that
>>to the list, or ship to my email, or send to me by telegram, or
whatever.

>>I'm going to try my hand at adapting it to an FMA scenario for next
>>weekend.
>>
>>I'd do it this weekend, but I'm celebrating my second wedding
anniversary
>>this weekend. I think that's the lead anniversary, so if anybody wants
>>congratulate me properly, send it (painted or unpainted, I'm not
picky)
my