Prev: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911) Next: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 19:11:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>

> No one can rate the NRE on corruption because no one
> but a Greek lawyer can figure out how their
> beauracracy is _supposed_ to work. . . [1]
>
> :P
>
> John
>
> [1]I jest.  NRE, being founded originally by merchant
> princes, is actually rather nutty on the subject of
> free trade, with the exception of designated
> 'strategic' industries/resources.

Does this include 'free trade' in government services ? ;-)

Actually, I couldn't make much sense of your mail.
I guess you mean that the NRE is highly in favour of free trade.
What I don't quite understand is how this is supposed to relate to the
level
of corruption in the NRE bureaucracy. Would it imply a high or low level
and
why ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Corruption (was Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911) Next: Re: [OT] Happy New Year and E911